Volunteer at School
- Guest Speakers
- PTO/PTA Events
- Book Fair Check-Out
- College Representatives
- Temporary Clerical Help
- Day Field Trip Chaperones
- American Education Week Readers
- Club Sponsors
- Classroom Helpers
- Copy Room Assistants
- Subject Area/ESL Tutors
- Office & Library Assistants
- College Student Volunteer Hours
- Overnight Field Trip Chaperones
In order to volunteer in a West Aurora School, the following procedures must be in order:
- Contact the school office to express an interest in volunteering, and to confirm the details of your event.
- Upon arrival to the volunteer event, present your driver's license to the receptionist at the front desk.
- Your license will be put through the Raptor System for clearance.